суббота, 11 января 2020 г.

NUKE EM PROTOHYPE REMIX DOWNLOAD

This week's dnb is on the softer side of the spectrum. Protohype 's production value has only gone up since he started a few years ago. Gunshot screeches with consistently scratchy synths. Good example of the more EDM side of trap. One of the more complex and interesting tracks I've heard recently. nuke em protohype remix

Uploader: Doutaur
Date Added: 7 March 2017
File Size: 22.18 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 5523
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





I hope you like ithave a nice day guys!!

Wobble Wednesday [Week 8] - EARMILK

We Are Sound Cloud: This week we're doing things a little bit differently. Freddy Todd is doing big things. Takes me back reemix my Jetson-watching days. Comment, share it, blog it and we will love you forever! Here's a new FREE song from us to you: Follow me on twitter twitter. Kick Back Sound Cloud: Knuckle Children - Kick Back. The website seems fine in p and p resolutions!

It's got enough bass to kill duck-sized horses. I also changed "Future" to "Future Garage" for the sake of focusing on a particular genre instead of just using an all-encompassing word to describe a multitude of sounds. Press Esc key to exit. It is the copyrighted property of its respective owner s "Like" me on Facebook www. Dark beat with distant vocals.

You've all been really good to me, so I'll keep doing this as often as possible without compromising the quality of the material that I'm giving away. I definitely don't want to just hand you guys "filler" tracks.

This week's dnb is on the softer side of the spectrum. I Koyote do not retain distribution rights. Hope you like the tune!

nuke em protohype remix

A product of its environment. Starting off with this soothing rendition fresh off the Surus label.

Mr. Bobbys World: [Dubstep] Datsik - Nuke 'Em (ProtoHype Remix)

This one is no exception. This is for the sole purpose of entertainment; no profit is gained from this. Fair use is a use permitted by remux statute that might otherwise be infringing.

nuke em protohype remix

You'll notice a couple golden oldies and classics, but this week, for the most part, is filled with all new tunes fresh out the box for your perfectly sculpted ears to soak up. All content is posted for promotional reasons and remains the property of the artists.

Keyboard Shortcuts

This week's mix is filled with Trap and Moombahton dubplates, forthcomings, and bootlegs. P Hope you enjoy! Arschtritt Lindgren - Reload by Arschtritt Lindgren. Kill The Me Sound Cloud: Fade Into Darkness Download: By "archives", I mean ; but this song is going in the dubstep time capsule if we ever make one.

I wrote this song over the last week and immediately thought to give it away on Soundcloud, as quickly as possible. Nukd a Comment Cancel reply Your email address will not be published. Anyway, I have a lot of music in the pipeline, so there won't be any shortage of material from me in

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий